1. Give out our popular rebrandable
report on "The 7 Biggest Dieting Scams, Lies, and Myths". This has a
lot of shocking information that people love to read.
All you have to do is download the yayFOOD success folder
It'll have 2 things inside - a PDF Brander, and the report. Open up the
Brander, drag the report inside of it, and type in your affiliate ID.
The report will immediately be customized with your personal affiliate
link. Simply pass out the report to people, and you'll receive full
credit for anyone who decides to purchase after reading the report.
2. Write a review or article about yayFOOD. Include your affiliate link
at the end of the review, and post your review to free sites such as GoArticles.com
. You can even copy and paste these articles
verbatim, and just include your affiliate link where it says www.yayFOOD.com.
3. Create a free blog at a site such as Blogger.com
and post your review of yayFOOD. "Ping" your site at a place such as Pingomatic.com
, so it gets picked up quickly by search engines. Here are some sample reviews
that you can copy and paste verbatim, or tweak.
4. Join popular weight loss forums and make frequent contributions
there. Go into your forum profile and edit your "signature" that
includes your yayFOOD affiliate link. This way, any time you make a
post, anyone who sees it will see your signature and possibly click on
If you're posting in a phpBB forum, remember that you make your
signature by inserting this code in your profile signature:
[url=YOURAFFILIATELINK]Call To Action Here (Example: Get Your 7 Dieting
Lies And Scams Reports Now![/url]
5. Every few weeks, post a press release at PRweb.com
which you include a yayFOOD review. If you pay them $80, they guarantee
your press release is picked up by all major search engines which could
send you thousands of visitors.
6. If you own an email list of newsletter subscribers or people who
have asked to receive emails from you, send them an email letting them
know about yayFOOD. Include your affiliate link in the email.
7. Use our banners and promotional images on your website. You're welcome to use any of these: